Successfully investing into or accepting an investment into a project, company, or business requires due diligence, consideration of structuring, negotiation of terms, and documentation.
We assist investors and those seeking investment into:
- Mining operations
- Listed companies
- Unlisted companies
- Joint ventures
- Start-ups (both technology-focussed and otherwise)
Our clients in this space include a number of US and UK based investment funds investing into Australia, and numerous Australian entities seeking investment funds.
Our recent experience includes:
- Acting for a US-based investment fund seeking to reconstruct and obtain a majority interest in an ASX-listed entity
- Acting for various investment funds in the structuring, negotiating and drafting of investment agreements with various listed companies for aggregate facilities exceeding A$500m
- Acting for an SGX-listed entity on its entry into farm-in arrangements with an ASX-listed entity, and investment and offtake arrangements with a Hong Kong-listed entity
- Acting for an ASX listed mineral sands developer in relation to a cornerstone equity investment by an Africa-focussed international investment fund