LL.B Dip ModLan (Mandarin) (Senior Associate)
Natalie holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Diploma of Modern Languages (Mandarin) from the University of Western Australia.
Admitted in 2008, Natalie is a Senior Associate in our commercial and property team. She practices in a wide range of commercial and business law matters and specialises in all areas of property law.
Natalie has experience drafting and advising corporate and individual clients on general commercial contracts including business and asset sales and acquisitions, securities, trusts, shareholder agreements, construction contracts, service agreements, joint ventures and intellectual property. She has extensive experience in commercial property development, sales and acquisitions, due diligence and leasing.
Natalie is a trustee of the MPH Foundation which is responsible for co-ordinating pro bono work and projects conducted by MPH. She also speaks French and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Acting for various property investment trusts in drafting and negotiating options to purchase and contracts for sale for the acquisition of several commercial multi-level buildings in Perth CBD exceeding $500 million in total acquisition costs over the 2 years which included conducting due diligence enquiries, co-ordinating purchase to completion and preparing and negotiating commercial leases
- Advising on various issues of commercial property development including subdivisions, re-subdivisions, matters regarding the Strata Titles Act, Contaminated Sites Act and Personal Property and Securities Act;
- Acting for landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating commercial, industrial, retail and residential leases and preparing and advising on all related documentation and issues such as ongoing management, default and termination;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on general property matters including preparation of all documentation and registration including acting for an ASX listed company in registration of protection for large infrastructure projects;
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial documents for sale transactions, supply terms, shareholders, partnerships and other relationships, general conditions for sale and use of assets, disclaimers and assorted policies.