- Didier Murcia AM
- Grant Pestell
- Evan Hillard
- Nigel Pakes
- Greg O'Shannessy
- Mark Burchnall
- Greg Wheatley
- Natalie Quek
LL.B Dip ModLan (Mandarin) (Director)
Natalie holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Diploma of Modern Languages (Mandarin) from the University of Western Australia. She was admitted in 2008 and is a Director in our commercial and property team.
Natalie specialises in all areas of property law and has extensive experience in property development, sales and acquisitions, due diligence and leasing.
She also practices in a wide range of commercial and business law matters and has experience drafting and advising corporate and individual clients on general commercial contracts including business and asset sales and acquisitions, services agreements, shareholder agreements, joint ventures, securities and trusts.
She has acted as a supervisor for the Leo Cussen Centre for Law for Practical Legal Training in WA for law graduates in property law. She is a committee member of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association (WA branch) which focuses on promoting cultural diversity in the legal profession. Natalie is also a trustee of the MPH Foundation which is responsible for coordinating pro bono work and projects conducted by MPH. She speaks French and intermediate Chinese (Mandarin).
Natalie’s experience includes:
- Acting for various property investment trusts in the acquisition of CBD commercial buildings, industrial and retail properties throughout WA, recently including a commercial/retail complex in excess of $140 million and a CBD office tower in excess of $215 million which included conducting due diligence enquiries, reviewing leases and land agreements, drafting and negotiating options to purchase, contracts for sale and coordinating all aspects from purchase to completion.
- Advising on all aspects of property law and development including subdivisions, re-subdivisions, easements, caveats and matters regarding the Strata Titles Act, Contaminated Sites Act and Personal Property and Securities Act.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating commercial, industrial, retail and residential leases and preparing and advising on all related documentation and issues such as ongoing management, default and termination.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on general property matters including preparation of all documentation and registration including acting for an ASX listed company in registration of protection for large infrastructure projects.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial documents for sale/purchase transactions, supply terms, distribution agreements, shareholders, partnerships and other relationships, general conditions for sale and use of assets, disclaimers and assorted policies.