Technology and innovation, whether digital or otherwise, continues to play a fundamental and ever-increasing role in how organisations in industries of all types operate their businesses. Clients operating in the technology sector require advice that understands the dynamic nature of the industry, recognises their particular challenges and captures the practical needs of their business.
MPH has over 15 years’ experience advising technology and innovation clients on a range of key matters. Our team regularly provides advice to international and domestic technology consulting and IT outsourcing providers (including SaaS providers) and publicly listed technology and innovation companies. We also act for growing and emerging companies in the digital, mechanical and pharmaceutical innovation sectors.
Areas of expertise include:
- Negotiating and drafting all types of IT contracts, including hardware and software agreements, consultancy agreements, distribution and marketing agreements, collaboration/joint venture/teaming agreements and outsourcing agreements
- Drafting and negotiating all forms of consultancy agreements, including time and materials agreements, project alliance agreements, data analysis agreements and helpdesk agreements
- Advising on employment, contractor and subcontractor issues relating to the technology, media and telecommunications industries
- Advising on protection of intellectual property (including trademarking, design, source code, copying and patent issues) and data and confidentiality provisions/restraints of trade conditions
- Litigation and dispute resolution in connection with contracts, intellectual property and data protection
- Corporate structuring, compliance and fundraising-related matters